The Supplement to A Legal Guide for Student Affairs Professionals, 2nd Edition
August 2011, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
Designed specifically for practitioners, this suppliment is the most updated and easy-to-use volume for student affairs officers and students.
Topics include the latest updates on:
- Higher Education Opportunity Act
- litigation involving online courses or programs
- new cases involving students with disabilities
- new federal rules about federal student loan programs
- new developments in student discipline
- student suicide
- searching residence halls
- campus security issues