Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D Digital Field Guide
Digital Field Guides offer step-by-step information about digital camera controls as well as tips and techniques for getting great photos in various common situations. This handy guide, perfectly sized to fit in a camera bag, explains how to use every button, dial, and setting on your Rebel T3/1100D and also covers using the improved HD video features, and in-camera movie editing options. Illustrated with the author's outstanding photos, the book provides recipes for getting the photo you want in any environment.
- The EOS Rebel T3/1100D is Canon's newest entry-level dSLR camera, offering a streamlined and simplified experience for new dSLR users
- This book explains every camera control, showing you how to use all the buttons, dials, and settings
- Cover the exciting new HD video features and offers suggestions for getting outstanding shots in common shooting situations
- Small-trim design makes it easy to take this guide along whenever you use your camera
- Includes a gray card and color checker card used to maintain accurate color and white balance
New dSLR camera users will get up to speed quickly with the easy-to-follow guidance in this handy field guide.
QT: Quick Tour.
CHAPTER 1: Setting up the EOS Rebel T3/1100D.
CHAPTER 2: Controlling Exposure and Focus.
CHAPTER 3: Getting Great Color and Adding Creative Looks to Images.
CHAPTER 4: Customizing the EOS Rebel T3/1100D.
CHAPTER 5: Shooting with a Live View on the LCD.
CHAPTER 6: Using Movie Mode.
CHAPTER 7: Working with Flash.
CHAPTER 8: Exploring Lenses and Accessories.
CHAPTER 9: The Elements of Exposure and Composition.
APPENDIX A: Exploring RAW Capture.
APPENDIX B: How to Use the Gray Card and Color Checker.