The Packaging Designer's Book of Patterns, 3rd Edition
Preface from the First Edition.
2. The Folding Carton.
Sleeves, Wraps, and Folders.
3. The Set-Up or Rigid Paper Box.
4. Corrugated Containers.
5. Point-of-Purchase Displays.
The late LÁSZLO ROTH was chairperson of the Packaging Design Program at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York.
* A new section devoted to closures
* Over 60 new patterns, with significant revisions and improvements to dozens of existing patterns
* Includes patterns that are based on the use of 100% recyclable paper materials, many of which lend themselves to after-use
* Glue areas on patterns are clearly indicated