The B2B Social Media Book: Become a Marketing Superstar by Generating Leads with Blogging, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Email, and More
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Join the Conversation, Follow #B2BSM on Twitter
Social media has received a tremendous amount of coverage, however rarely is the impact of social media on business-to-business (B2B) companies discussed. In addition, B2B marketers are often undervalued and underappreciated in many companies. It’s time for B2B marketers to understand why social media is a better fit for relationship-based sales, and how applying the right techniques to their campaigns will not only accelerate their business but careers.
Kipp Bodnar of HubSpot and Jeffrey Cohen of Radian6 tell it all in their new book, The B2B Social Media Book: Become a Marketing Superstar by Generating Leads with Blogging, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Email, and More (Wiley; January 2012; Hardcover; 978-1-1181-6776-2; $24.95). Combining their professional expertise, both authors feel strongly about B2B marketing and the ability to utilize social media effectively. The book includes techniques on how to:
- generate leads using social media with a 5-step process
- create content offers that increase conversion rates
- use social media marketing to meet business objectives
- incorporate mobile strategies into the marketing mix
- improve team performance by using Agile methodology to run a marketing team
- measure the return on investment of B2B social media strategies
Social media and online marketing provide the right mix of rich data and reduction in marketing expenses to help transform a marketer into a seasoned veteran. This book is filled with chapters to help B2B professionals understand,
- Why B2B Is Better at Social Media Then B2C
- The importance of creating Ebooks and Webinars that Prospects Love
- How to avoid the 10 B2B Social Media Roadblocks
- How to make Trade Shows Social
- How to run a B2B Social Media Marketing Team like a Start-up
The B2B Social Media Book helps readers establish a strong social media marketing strategy to generate more leads, become a marketing superstar in the eye of company leaders, and most importantly, contribute to business growth.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The B2B Social Media Book: Become a Marketing Superstar by Generating Leads with Blogging, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Email, and More (US $24.95)
Total List Price: US $44.90
Discounted Price: US $33.67 (Save: US $11.23)