Computer Architecture and Security: Fundamentals of Designing Secure Computer Systems
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This book provides the fundamentals of computer architecture for security. It covers a wide range of computer hardware, system software and data concepts from a security perspective. It is essential for computer science and security professionals to understand both hardware and software security solutions to survive in the workplace.
- Examination of memory, CPU architecture and system implementation
- Discussion of computer buses and a dual-port bus interface
- Examples cover a board spectrum of hardware and software systems
- Design and implementation of a patent-pending secure computer system
- Includes the latest patent-pending technologies in architecture security
- Placement of computers in a security fulfilled network environment
- Co-authored by the inventor of the modern Computed Tomography (CT) scanner
- Provides website for lecture notes, security tools and latest updates