Becoming an Architect: A Guide to Careers in Design, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
1. The Definition of an Architect.
What Do Architects Do?
Is Architecture for You?
Profile of the Profession.
2. The Education of an Architect.
Path to an Accredited Degree.
You Are an Architecture Student.
3. The Experience of an Architect.
Gaining Experience as a Student.
Moving Toward Licensure.
4. The Careers of an Architect.
5. The Future of the Architecture Profession.
Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
Agent of Social Change.
Appendix A: The Resources of an Architect.
Institutions Dedicated to Architecture.
Appendix B: Accredited Architecture Programs in the United States and Canada.
Appendix C: Career Profiles.