The Money Markets Handbook: A Practitioner's Guide
- Includes an in depth treatment of repo markets, asset and liability management, banking regulatory requirements and other topics that would usually be found only in separate books
- Written with clarity in mind, this book is vital reading for anyone with an interest in the global money markets
- Features coverage of derivative money market products including futures and swaps, and the latest developments not covered in current texts
2. Yield measures.
4. The foreign exchange market.
5. Floating-rate notes.
6. Repo instruments (instruments and applications, market conventions).
7. Money market derivatives (FRAs, futures, swaps inc OIS swaps).
8. Asset-Liability management.
9. Banking reg capital and basel II (capital adequacy, basel II).
10. Selected country markets.
11. Asset and liability management.