Fixed Income Markets: Instruments, Applications, Mathematics
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Detailed description of the main products in use in the fixed income markets today, including analysis and valuation
- Summary of market conventions and trading practices
- Extensive coverage of associated derivatives including futures, swaps, options and credit derivatives
- Writing style aimed at a worldwide target audience
- An overview of trading and investment strategy.
The contents will be invaluable reading for anyone with an interest in debt capital markets, especially investors, traders, bond salespersons, risk managers and banking consultants.