Blended Learning in Higher Education: Framework, Principles, and Guidelines
September 2011, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
In this much-needed book, authors D. Randy Garrison and Norman D. Vaughan present the foundational research, theoretical framework, scenarios, principles, and practical guidelines for the redesign and transformation of the higher education curriculum.
Blended Learning in Higher Education
- Outlines seven blended learning redesign principles
- Explains the professional development issues essential to the implementation of blended learning designs
- Presents six illustrative scenarios of blended learning design
- Contains practical guidelines to blended learning redesign
- Describes techniques and tools for engaging students