Turbulent Drag Reduction by Surfactant Additives
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Covers turbulent drag reduction, heat transfer reduction, complex rheology and the real-world applications of drag reduction
- Introduces advanced testing techniques, such as PIV, LDA, and their applications in current experiments, illustrated with multiple diagrams and equations
- Real-world examples of the topic’s increasingly important industrial applications enable readers to implement cost- and energy-saving measures
- Explains the tools before presenting the research results, to give readers coverage of the subject from both theoretical and experimental viewpoints
- Consolidates interdisciplinary information on turbulent drag reduction by additives
Turbulent Drag Reduction by Surfactant Additives is geared for researchers, graduate students, and engineers in the fields of Fluid Mechanics, Mechanical Engineering, Turbulence, Chemical Engineering, Municipal Engineering. Researchers and practitioners involved in the fields of Flow Control, Chemistry, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Experimental Fluid Dynamics, and Rheology will also find this book to be a much-needed reference on the topic.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Turbulent Drag Reduction by Surfactant Additives (US $195.00)
-and- An Introduction to Computational Fluid Mechanics by Example (US $135.00)
Total List Price: US $330.00
Discounted Price: US $247.50 (Save: US $82.50)