LPI: Leadership Practices Inventory Self, 4th Edition
October 2012, Pfeiffer
The LPI: Self is the 30-item self assessment associated with the Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI) 4th Edition product suite.
The Leadership Practices Inventory is the best-selling and most trusted leadership tool of its generation. This celebrated instrument packages approaches leadership as a measurable, learnable, and teachable set of behaviors. The 360-degree toll helps individuals and organizations measure their leadership competencies, while guiding them through the process of applying Kouzes and Posner's acclaimed Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® model to real-life organizational challenges.
With The Leadership Challenge, 5th Edition leading the way, it is time to update the Leadership Practices Inventory materials. In this 4th edition, customers will find:
• A fresh, modern look to the materials, including the feedback reports
• A group comparison report page
• A shorter workbook specifically designed for debriefing and understanding the Feedback Report
• The latest data on the model
• An updated facilitator's guide that focuses on LPI administration, debrief, and how a facilitator can develop one's leaders from there.Anyone can learn to be an effective leader if they are given the right feedback and tools. Help others to discover their leadership potential with the LPI!
LPI: Leadership Practices Inventory Self, 4th Edition (US $17.00)
-and- The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership: Healthcare - General (US $10.00)
Total List Price: US $27.00
Discounted Price: US $20.25 (Save: US $6.75)