Leader to Leader (LTL), Enduring Insights on Leadership from the Drucker Foundation's Award-Winning Journal
March 1999, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
1. Peter F. Drucker: My Mentors' Leadership Lessons.
2. Frances Hesselbein: Managing in a World That Is Round.
3. Max De Pree: The Leader's Legacy.
4. Doris Kearns Goodwin: Ten Lessons from Presidents.
5. James M. Kouzes: Finding Your Leadership Voice.
6. Herb Kelleher: The Best Lesson in Leadership.
Part II: Leading Innovation and Transformation.
7. Peter F. Drucker: The Discipline of Innovation.
8. Peter M. Senge: The Practice of Innovation.
9. John P. Kotter: Making Change Happen.
10. Gary Hamel and Jim Scholes: Strategic Innovation in the Quest for New Wealth.
11. Douglas K. Smith: Making Change Stick.
Part III: Leadership in the New Information Economy.
12. Peter F. Drucker: The Shape of Things to Come.
13. Charles Handy: The Search for Meaning.
14. Sally Helgesen: Women and the New Economy.
15. Esther Dyson: Aligning Corporate Culture to Maximize High Technology.
16. Margaret Wheatley: Goodbye, Command and Control.
17. Kevin Kelly: The Soul of the Network Economy.
Part IV: Competitive Strategy in a Global Economy.
18. Rosabeth Moss Kanter: How Locals Can Win Global Contests.
19. Ann Winblad: Leadership Secrets of a Venture Capitalist.
20. Kenichi Ohmae: Strategy in a World without Borders.
21. David A. Nadler, Mark B. Nadler: The Success Syndrome.
Part V: Leading for High Performance.
22. Stephen R. Covey: The Habits of Effective Organizations.
23. Steven Kerr: GE's Collective Genius.
24. Jim Collins: Aligning Action and Values.
25. Charlotte Beers: Building Companies Worthy of Devotion.
26. Noel Tichy: The Mark of a Winner.
27. Bob Nelson: Creating an Energized Workplace.
28. Jeffrey Pfeffer: The Real Keys to High Performance.
29. Linda A. Hill: Developing the Star Performer.
30. Leonard Berry: Leading for the Long Term.
Part VI: Building Great Teams.
31. Warren Bennis: The Secrets of Great Groups.
32. Jon R. Katzenbach: Making Teams Work at the Top.
33. J. Richard Hackman: Why Teams Don't Work.
34. Marshall Goldsmith: Coaching for Better Teamwork.
Part VII: Leadership Across the Sectors.
35. John W. Gardner: Leadership in the Cities.
36. Regina Herzlinger: Full Disclosure: A Strategy for Performance.
37. James E. Austin: The Invisible Side of Leadership.