Starting a Tech Business: A Practical Guide for Anyone Creating or Designing Applications or Software
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Starting a technology-enabled business is cheaper and easier than ever before. Technology-enabled businesses offer one of today’s best available means to create wealth, and the successful application of technology increasingly separates an industry’s winners from its losers.
While a decade ago the barriers to creating a technology-enabled business required a pole vault, getting started today only requires a determined step in the right direction. Starting a Tech Business supplies the tools prospective entrepreneurs and business enterprises need to avoid common pitfalls and succeed in the fast-paced world of high-tech business. Successful execution requires careful product formulation, well-articulated design, economic use of systems, adaptive management of technical resources, and empathetic deployment to customers.
Starting a Tech Business offers practical checklists and frameworks that business owners, entrepreneurs, and professionals can apply to any web-based business idea, whether you’re developing software and products or beginning a technology-enabled business. You’ll learn:
- How to apply today’s leading management frameworks to a tech business
- How to ask the right questions about technology selection and product architecture
- Strategies to leverage what your technology ecosystem has to offer
- How to carefully define the roles on your team, and then effectively evaluate candidates
- The most common disconnects between engineers and business people and how to avoid them
- How you can apply process design to your tech business without stifling creativity
- The steps to avoid the most common pitfalls tech founders encounter
Now is one of the best times to start a technology-enabled business, and anyone can do it with the right amount and kind of preparation. Starting a Tech Business shows you how to move a product idea to market quickly and inexpensively—and to tap into the stream of wealth that a tech business can provide
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Starting a Tech Business: A Practical Guide for Anyone Creating or Designing Applications or Software (US $29.95)
Total List Price: US $51.90
Discounted Price: US $38.92 (Save: US $12.98)