Think Write Grow: How to Become a Thought Leader and Build Your Business by Creating Exceptional Articles, Blogs, Speeches, Books and More
The book is organised into three parts:
1. Think: Defines thought leadership and how to transform your great ideas into effective thought leadership material.
2. Write: Shows you how to articulate your ideas into effective communication.
3. Grow: Demonstrates how thought leadership can be marketed to grow your business and profile.
- Shows you how to go from expert to influential thought leader
- Written by Grant Butler, former Australian Financial Review journalist and now managing director of Australia's largest corporate writing firm.
- Explains techniques used by politicians, public figures and the CEOs of our biggest companies.
PART 1: THINK
1 What is thought leadership? 3
2 What is thought leadership marketing? 9
3 Who are thought leaders? 15
4 Finding your sweet spot 33
5 Types of thought leadership material 41
PART 2: WRITE
6 Preparing to write 61
7 Writing to capture, convince and close 75
8 Writing: words, flow and storytelling 95
9 Editing and revisions 119
PART 3: GROW
10 The benefits of thought leadership 129
11 Your investment 141
12 Strategy and promotion 147
Think Write Grow: How to Become a Thought Leader and Build Your Business by Creating Exceptional Articles, Blogs, Speeches, Books and More (US $38.00)
Total List Price: US $56.95
Discounted Price: US $42.71 (Save: US $14.24)