Introduction to Macromolecular Crystallography, 2nd Edition
September 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
- Thoroughly updated throughout with two wholly new chapters.
- Explains physical principles underlying crystallography without reliance on complex math
- Offers a firm theoretical basis as well as practical guidance
- Richly illustrated throughout to clarify difficult ideas
- Non-technical, approachable style and concise yet thorough coverage is ideal for biologists and chemists approaching crystallography for the first time