Complex Surveys: A Guide to Analysis Using R
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
- Actual analysis code, in R, is presented throughout the book
- Realistically large, but not technologically inaccessible, data sets are showcased and special cases are avoided
- Formulas are developed or given only when illuminating (ex., the Horvitz-Thompson variance estimator, but not the variance of a ratio estimator)
- Coverage of regression modeling in epidemiological two-phase designs is unique, as is probability-weighting for causal inference
- A related Web site houses additional data sets, figures, and code for reproducing the book's examples