An Introduction to Optimization, 3rd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Part I: Mathematical Review.
1. Methods of Proof and Some Notation.
2. Vector Spaces and Matrices.
4. Concepts from geometry.
5. Elements of Calculus.
Part II: Unconstrained Optimization.
6. Basics of Set-Constrained and Unconstrained Optimization.
7. One-Dimensional Search Methods.
8. Gradient Methods.
9. Newton's Method.
10. Conjugate Direction Methods.
11. Quasi-Newton Methods.
12. Solving Linear Equations.
13. Unconstrained Optimization and Neural Networks.
14. Global Search Algorithms.
Part III: Linear Programming.
15. Introduction to Linear Programming.
16. Simplex Method.
18. Nonsimplex Methods.
Part IV: Nonlinear Constrained Optimization
19. Problems with Equality Constraints.
20. Problems with Inequality Constraints.
21. Convex Optimization Problems.
22. Algorithms for Constrained Optimization.
23. Multiobjective Optimization.