Advanced Google AdWords, 2nd Edition
Other Available Formats: Paperback
AdWords expert Brad Geddes, the first and only Advanced AdWords Seminar leader for Google, shares his detailed instruction and insights to get new users up and running quickly and teach AdWords pros some slick new tricks. This must-have new edition offers 50+ pages of fresh material on such topics as retargeting, tracking for analytics, video ad features, ad extensions, and much more.
- The ultimate guide to advanced Google AdWords techniques authored by a respected AdWords expert who is the Advanced AdWords Seminar leader for Google and a well-known internet marketing consultant
- Offers insight, direction, and strategies for using every aspect of AdWords to create and manage successful pay-per-click marketing campaigns
- Goes well beyond the basics and offers tips and tactics that you can apply immediately to your own campaigns
- Updated and better-than-ever Second Edition features 50+ pages of new material, including targeting capabilities and remarketing, ad extensions, bidding features, tracking for analytics, video ad features, reporting features, and more
- Provides busy marketers, consultants, PR professionals, web developers, and others with an invaluable, step-by-step guide to keep on hand
- Includes a Google Adwords coupon
If you want to drive the traffic you choose to your website, then this is the guide to get you there.