AARP PowerPoint 2010 For Dummies, Mini Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Slideshows are one of the best ways to captivate your audience during a presentation, and this one-of-a-kind mini guide will show you how to build great-looking slides, add sound and video, animate your slideshow graphics, and more. Whether you're showing off pictures from your summer vacation or trying to raise money for your favorite cause, PowerPoint 2010 is sure to add the power you need to all your presentations.
Open the book and find:
- What's new in PowerPoint 2010
- Tips on navigating the Ribbon
- How to create and edit a slide presentation
- Hints for working in Backstage View
- How to set up a presentation