AARP Connect to Love: The Keys to Transforming Your Relationship
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This breakthrough book, based on the voices of real women from all walks of life and groundbreaking new research, shows couples how to grow stronger by understanding what women need from a romantic relationship. In Connect to Love, family counselor and relationships expert M.Gary Neuman explores the problems that women face in their marriages or relationships that might make them dissatisfied with their partners-or willing to stray. Neuman reveals the startling discoveries he made through his in-depth new research of more than five hundred women. When it comes to sexual intimacy, for instance, wives who are satisfied with their marriages have sex more than twice as frequently than those who are dissatisfied.
- Includes a step-by-step two-week plan to improve your relationship
- Filled with dramatic personal stories and surprising findings on sex, emotional issues, intimacy, communication, and more
- From the author of the New York Times bestseller The Truth about Cheating
- Neuman has been a frequent guest on Oprah, Today, and other major TV shows
- Written for couples while addressing both female and male issues
Written with a compassionate and down-to-earth tone, Connect to Love will open your eyes to see relationships in a new way while empowering yourself and your partner for change.