Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers, Textbook and Student Solutions Manual , 5th Edition
October 2011, ©2011
- Nonparametric Statistics is now integrated into mainstream hypothesis testing in Chapters 9 and 10, rather than in a separate chapter (formerly Chapter 15 in the Fourth Edition).
- p-value: increased emphasis on p-value in hypothesis testing,
- Beta distribution has been added
- Practical interpretations: brief comments have been added at the end of many examples to emphasise the practical interpretations of the results.
- New homework problems: 200 new homework problems have been added
Real Data, Real Engineering Situations:
Examples and exercises throughout text use real data and real engineering situations. This motivates students to learn new concepts and gives them a taste of practical engineering experience.
Regression Modeling, DOE, and SQC:
Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers, Textbook and Student Solutions Manual , 5th Edition (US $254.95)
-and- Introduction to Linear Regression Analysis, 5th Edition (US $141.00)
Total List Price: US $395.95
Discounted Price: US $296.96 (Save: US $98.99)