Personality and Work: Reconsidering the Role of Personality in Organizations
February 2012, Pfeiffer
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
1. The Structure of Personality Attributes (Gerard Saucier, Lewis R. Goldberg).
2. The Happy Worker: Hypotheses About the Role of Positive Affect in Worker Productivity (Richard E. Lucas, Ed Diener).
3. Situational and Motivational Influences on Trait-Behavior Relationships (Murray R. Barrick, Terence R. Mitchell, Greg L. Stewart).
4. Toward a Better Understanding of the Relationship Between Personality and Individual Job
Performance (Jeff W. Johnson).
5. Dispositional Influences on Affective Experiences at Work (Howard M. Weiss, Katherine E. Kurek).
6. Personality and Counterproductive Workplace Behavior (Michael J. Cullen, Paul R. Sackett).
7. Toward an Understanding of the Multilevel Role of Personality in Teams (Greg L. Stewart).
8. Self-Monitoring Personality and Work Relationships: Individual Differences in Social Networks (David V. Day, Martin Kilduff).
9. Understanding the Dynamic Learner: Linking Personality Traits, Learning Situations, and Individual Behavior (J. Kevin Ford, Frederick L. Oswald).
10. Focusing on Personality in Person-Organization Fit Research: Unaddressed Issues (Ann Marie Ryan, Amy Kristof-Brown).
11. Emerging Trends and Needs in Personality Research and Practice: Beyond Main Effects (Leaetta M. Hough).
12. Research Themes for the Future (Michael K. Mount, Murray R. Barrick, Ann Marie Ryan).