Supervision in the Hospitality Industry, Textbook and Student Study Guide , 7th Edition
December 2011, ©2012
- Supervision in the Hospitality Industry, Seventh Edition, has returned to its highly regarded original focus on supervision topics
- A reduction in focus on the details of human resources to give students the practical knowledge they need to succeed.
- This Seventh Edition also includes more industry examples and the addition of key word definitions throughout.
- Focuses on the different roles of employees from new leaders, newly promoted supervisor, or anyone planning a career in the hospitality field
- Enhanced from previous issues with more industry examples and the addition of key word definitions
- Offers several new chapters on topics such as supervisors as leaders; goal setting; supervisory communication; suggestions for improving communications and social media communications; drivers of diversity; multiculturalism; and social media recruiting
Supervision in the Hospitality Industry, Textbook and Student Study Guide , 7th Edition (US $153.90)
-and- The Restaurant: From Concept to Operation, Study Guide, 6th Edition (US $47.95)
Total List Price: US $201.85
Discounted Price: US $151.38 (Save: US $50.47)