Characterization of Minerals, Metals and Materials
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This state-of-the-art reference contains chapters on all aspects of the characterization of minerals, metals, and materials.
The title presents papers from one of the largest yearly gatherings of materials scientists in the world and thoroughly discusses the characterization of minerals, metals, and materials
The scope includes current industrial applications and research and developments in the following areas:
• Characterization of Ferrous Metals
• Characterization of Non-Ferrous Materials
• Characterization of Minerals and Ceramics
• Characterization Technologies
• Characterization of Environmental and Construction Materials
• Characterization of Energy, Electronic and Optical Materials
• Characterization of Carbon and Soft Materials
• Characterization of Light Metals
An excellent reference for global extractive and process metallurgy industries, materials scientists and engineers, metallurgists, and mechanical engineers.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Characterization of Minerals, Metals and Materials (US $149.95)
-and- Surface Science: Foundations of Catalysis and Nanoscience, 3rd Edition (US $80.00)
Total List Price: US $229.95
Discounted Price: US $172.46 (Save: US $57.49)