Histology at a Glance
November 2011, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
Histology at a Glance:
- Presents the perfect combination of text and image; key concepts are explained and superbly illustrated
- Provides coverage of all the main body systems and the components of the tissues of these systems
- Features practical information on microscopy, including sample preparation and magnification
- Includes hints and tips to help recognize features in a histological specimen, and overcome common difficulties
- Contains self-assessment questions to help test learning and recognition
- Links to the author’s histological website, which features many more tips and samples, at www.wiley.com/go/histologyataglance
Histology at a Glance is the perfect guide for medical, dentistry and biomedical science students, junior doctors, and is ideal for independent learning programmes in histology.