Esthetic Soft Tissue Management of Teeth and Implants
November 2012, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This is a step by step guide to success in periodontics and implant dentistry, helping clinicians to create a natural and esthetically pleasing smile for their patients. Starting with a general discussion of facial esthetics and analyzing the dento-gingival constituents of the smile, the book goes on to consider the impact of these on people’s quality of life, both in terms of health and social engagement. Subsequent chapters focus on specific esthetic treatments such as crown lengthening procedures, gingival recession coverage with connective tissue grafts or periodontal regenerative material, and soft tissue management for natural teeth and implants.
Highly illustrated with an abundance of supporting photographs, Esthetic Soft Tissue Management of Teeth and Implants is an essential companion for periodontists and other dental specialists, as well as advanced general dentists with an interest in esthetic periodontics and implant dentistry.
- Provides practical coverage of an important and challenging skill in periodontics and implant dentistry
- Emphasizes the esthetic preservation of the natural dentition as well as implants
- Includes a comprehensive review of literature on these topics
- Contains many high quality full color clinical photographs
- Written by an internationally renowned expert in the field