How to Invest in Managed Funds
December 2011, Wrightbooks
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Margaret Lomas explains the ins and outs of investing in managed funds in her trademark easy-to-understand style. She discusses all aspects of investing in managed funds, including:
- Types of funds, how they are structured and regulated
- How returns are made and measuring fund performance
- When to use financial planners
- Matching a managed fund to your investor profile
- Maintaining a balanced portfolio using managed funds.