The Pauson-Khand Reaction: Scope, Variations and Applications
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
The Pauson-Khand Reaction investigates the nature and many variations of this reaction.
Topics covered include:
- the mechanisms of Pauson‐Khand-type reactions
- non chiral intramolecular and intermolecular versions of Pauson‐Khand reactions
- asymmetric Pauson‐Khand reaction using chiral auxiliaries
- the enantioselective Pauson‐Khand reaction
- Pauson‐Khand reactions catalysed by metals other than cobalt
- unconventional Pauson‐Khand reactions
- the Pauson‐Khand reaction in total synthesis
Presenting a comprehensive overview of this fundamental reaction, The Pauson-Khand Reaction will find a place on the bookshelves of any organic or organometallic chemist.