Professional Application Lifecycle Management with Visual Studio 2012
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Focused on the latest release of Visual Studio, this edition shows you how to use the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) capabilities of Visual Studio 2012 to streamline software design, development, and testing. Divided into six main parts, this timely and authoritative title covers Team Foundation Server, stakeholder engagement, project management, architecture, software development, and testing. Whether serving as a step-by-step guide or a reference for designing software solutions, this book offers a nuts-and-bolts approach to using Microsoft's flagship development tools to solve real-world challenges throughout the application lifecycle.
- INTRODUCTION TO APPLICATION LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT WITH VISUAL STUDIO
- INTRODUCTION TO TEAM FOUNDATION SERVER
- TEAM FOUNDATION VERSION CONTROL
- TEAM FOUNDATION BUILD
- COMMON TEAM FOUNDATION SERVER
- INTRODUCTION TO BUILDING
- CAPTURING STAKEHOLDER FEEDBACK
- AGILE PLANNING AND TRACKING
- INTRODUCTION TO SOFTWARE ARCHITECTURE
- TOP-DOWN DESIGN WITH USE CASE
- ANALYZING APPLICATIONS USING
- USING LAYER DIAGRAMS TO MODEL
- INTRODUCTION TO SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
- UNIT TESTING
- CODE ANALYSIS, CODE METRICS
- PROFILING AND PERFORMANCE
- DEBUGGING WITH INTELLITRACE
- INTRODUCTION TO SOFTWARE TESTING
- MANUAL TESTING
- CODED USER INTERFACE TESTING
- WEB PERFORMANCE AND LOAD TESTING
- LAB MANAGEMENT
Professional Application Lifecycle Management with Visual Studio 2012 offers a thoroughly revised and updated edition of the leading reference book on ALM.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Professional Application Lifecycle Management with Visual Studio 2012 (US $59.99)
-and- Professional Application Lifecycle Management with Visual Studio 2010 (US $54.99)
Total List Price: US $114.98
Discounted Price: US $86.23 (Save: US $28.75)