Contract Negotiation Handbook: Getting the Most Out of Commercial Deals
January 2012, Wrightbooks
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
The Contract Negotiation Handbook demystifies complex legal principles so that busy businesspeople can quickly and easily digest them. With clear, practical examples and case studies to help illustrate and explain different types of contracts and contractual situations, this comprehensive handbook will help you:
- prepare for negotiations and identify contractual terms
- make sure you have covered the ‘springboard and the safety net' -- combining the appealing and less appealing aspects of contracts
- identify the type of negotiator that your counter party is and how that affects your negotiations
- develop an overview of contract law
- devise a negotiation strategy
- identify whether you are in a contractual dispute
- prepare for and acquire the best result out of any contractual dispute.