CompTIA A+ Complete Review Guide: Exams 220-801 and 220-802, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
More than a million PC technicians hold the CompTIA A+ certification, which is a require certification by some software and hardware vendors. Designed to work with the Sybex family of certification guides for exams 220-801 and 220-802, this Review Guide is organized by objective to provide a quick review and reinforcement of important exam topics. It includes more than 170 review questions, and reader will have access to 4 practice exams, over 100 electronic flashcards, and a searchable Glossary of Key Term.
- Provides effective review and reinforcement to help prepare students for the CompTIA A+ certification exams
- A perfect companion to other Sybex CompTIA A+ Study Guides
- Covers all exam objectives, including hardware, networking, laptops and printers, operating procedures, operating systems, security, mobile devices, and troubleshooting
- Packed with tightly focused review questions, and access to bonus practice exams, electronic flashcards, and a searchable list of key terms to reinforce study
- Includes review for both required exams: 220-801 and 220-802
CompTIA A+ Complete Review Guide adds additional support to prepare you to achieve the number one certification for PC technicians.