Campus Cycle Practice Set to accompany Accounting Principles, 11th Edition
January 2013, ©2013
- A revision designed to engage today’s students with the most current examples and mobile friendly design
- Brand new opening stories engage students and include companies students know and whose products and services they use, like Groupon, Clif Bar, REI, and Sketchers
- New Financialy Analysis and Reporting Problem based on Apple Inc.
- New analysis problem presents managerial accounting situations that are based on the operations of a real company called Current Designs (kayak-making company), which is introduced in Managerial Accounting chapter opener.
- New sustainability coverage throughout the book called People, Planet, Profit and reinforced with a People Planet Profit end of chapter question
- New research cases based on business world events give students the opportunities to critical apply their knowledge to real world business scenarios.
- Updated Fraud, Internal Control, and Cash chapter includes use of more recent technology, such as point-of-sale terminals instead of cash registers.
- New Problem Set B for additional practice