Underwater Photography for Compact Camera Users: A step-by-step Guide to Taking Professional Quality Photos with a Point-and-shoot Camera
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
'Book of the Year'
Designed to help the beginner and the more advanced digital compact camera users, Underwater Photography for Compact Camera Users promises to inspire both snorkelers and divers to achieve fabulous underwater photographs.
Crammed with fantastic tips and photographs to illustrate the techniques, it delivers the expert advice without confusing the beginner or patronising the advanced user.
Included in Underwater Photography for Compact Camera Users:
- Choosing and caring for your camera underwater
- Understanding the settings on your camera
- Using accessories
- Underwater composition
- Lighting your subject underwater
- Natural light photography
- Downloading and sorting your images
- A special 'guest gallery' to inspire and show you how to capture the photographs you have always dreamed of
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Underwater Photography for Compact Camera Users: A step-by-step Guide to Taking Professional Quality Photos with a Point-and-shoot Camera (US $29.95)
-and- Be Your Own Tactics Coach (US $24.95)
Total List Price: US $54.90
Discounted Price: US $41.17 (Save: US $13.73)