J.K. Lasser's 1001 Deductions and Tax Breaks 2013: Your Complete Guide to Everything Deductible
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Completely revised to reflect important changes in this year's tax laws, J.K. Lasser's 1001 Deductions & Tax Breaks 2013 will help you take advantage of every tax break and deduction that you may be entitled to. This comprehensive guide is clearly organized by subject matter so you can easily find situations that may apply to you.
Each tax benefit is also clearly explained—along with the eligibility requirements for claiming the benefit—while planning tips and common pitfalls associated with the benefit in question are discussed in detail. New tax law alerts are also included throughout the book, so you can make the most informed decisions possible.
- Discusses deductions and tax breaks with regard to your family, home, car, job, investments, retirement, medical expenses, charitable giving, health coverage, and much more
- Packed with hundreds of updated examples, practical advice, and real-world examples
- Explains tax changes that are set to apply after 2012 that may affect your planning decisions
- Includes a free online supplement at JKLasser.com, which contains up-to-the-minute tax law changes
- Other titles by Barbara Weltman: J.K. Lasser's Small Business Taxes 2013
Filled with in-depth insights and expert advice, J.K. Lasser's 1001 Deductions & Tax Breaks 2013 is a book every taxpayer should own.