J.K. Lasser's Small Business Taxes 2013: Your Complete Guide to a Better Bottom Line
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Owning a small business is a big responsibility. While all small business owners seek to improve their bottom line, few realize all the ways that both current and new tax laws can help them do so. With J.K. Lasser's Small Business Taxes 2013, you'll quickly discover how. Written in a straightforward and accessible style, this reliable resource offers a complete overview of small business tax planning and provides you with the information needed to make tax-smart decisions throughout the year.
Focusing on strategies that help you use deductions and tax credits effectively, shield business income, and maximize other aspects of small business taxes, this practical guide will show you how your actions in business today can affect your bottom line from a tax perspective tomorrow.
- Includes detailed coverage of the newest tax laws and IRS rules
- Shares ideas that can help you run a tax-smart business all year long and plan your exit strategy
- Contains comprehensive information on each deductible expense, including dollar limits and record-keeping requirements
- Offers clear instructions on where to report income and claim deductions on your tax forms
- Includes a free online supplement at JKLasser.com, which contains up-to-the-minute tax law changes
- Other titles by Barbara Weltman: J.K. Lasser's 1001 Deductions & Tax Breaks 2013
Making the right tax moves can make your business better. Let J.K. Lasser's Small Business Taxes 2013 show you how, with strategies and advice that will help you understand and plan for both today's and tomorrow's tax laws.