Foodservice Management Fundamentals, Study Guide
March 2013, ©2014
Foodservice Management Fundamentals focuses on the tools necessary for managing foodservice operations in today’s aggressive business environment. Reynolds & McClusky show readers how to position, manage, and leverage a successful food service operationcommercial and non-commercial--in a variety of venues. Using a menu-driven approach, the book will be full of management tools, best practices, and techniques. Reynolds brings a hospitality and business background while McClusky brings experience and expertise in nutrition & dietetics.
- Focuses on preparing the student to succeed in the broad range of foodservice operations, covering quick service, fast casual, family/midscale, moderate/theme, fine dining, and on site.
- Offers multiple approaches to many common foodservice management issues.
- Each chapter begins with a clear statement of learning objectives to guide students through the material.
- Photographs, illustrations, and tables enhance the presentation of topical material, helping students visualize key aspects of the foodservice business.
- Real-word case studies reinforce chapter learning objectives.
- Each chapter concludes with managerial implications, summarizing key points, a short case study, and chapter industry exemplars provide useful information as well as real-world illustrations of the qualities that make them leaders in their segments.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Foodservice Management Fundamentals, Study Guide (US $38.95)
-and- Supervision in the Hospitality Industry, Study Guide, 7th Edition (US $43.95)
Total List Price: US $82.90
Discounted Price: US $62.17 (Save: US $20.73)