Teach Yourself VISUALLY Mac Mini
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Apple s Mac Mini packs a powerful punch is in a small package, including both HDMI and Thunderbolt ports plus the acclaimed OS X. But if you want to get the very most from all this power and versatility, be sure to get this practical visual guide. With full-color, step-by-step instructions as well as screenshots and illustrations on every page, it clearly shows you how to accomplish tasks rather than burying you in pages of text.
Discover helpful visuals and how-tos on the OS, hardware specs, Launchpad, the App Store, multimedia capabilities (such as connecting your Mac Mini to your HDTV and using it as a media center) and more.
- Helps Mac Mini users get up to speed quickly on the latest and best features, including the major features of the OS X operating system and the new Thunderbolt and HDMI ports
- Teaches practical techniques using easy-to-follow, step-by-step visuals and brief explanations
- Features full-color screen shots on every page
- Covers OS and hardware basics as well as the Launchpad, the App Store, media center capabilities, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Helps you surf the web with Safari, organize movies and music in iTunes, take advantage of home theater capabilities, and configure your system for optimum use.
Teach Yourself VISUALLY Mac Mini helps you get big results out of your Mac Mini.