International Tables for Crystallography, 8-Volume Set, 3rd Edition, Updated January 2012
Each of the eight volumes in the series contains articles and tables of data relevant to crystallographic research and to applications of crystallographic methods in all sciences concerned with the structure and properties of materials. Emphasis is given to symmetry, diffraction methods and techniques of crystal-structure determination, and the physical and chemical properties of crystals. The data are accompanied by discussions of theory, practical explanations and examples, all of which are useful for teaching.
International Tables for Crystallography comprises more than 6,000 pages including nearly 2,000 pages of symmetry tables which are vital for the analysis of crystal structures:
- Volume A: Space-group symmetry, 5e
- Volume A1: Symmetry relations between space groups, 2e
- Volume B: Reciprocal space, 3e
- Volume C: Mathematical, physical and chemical tables, 3e
- Volume D: Physical properties of crystals
- Volume E: Subperiodic groups, 2e
- Volume F: Crystallography of biological macromolecules, 2e
- Volume G: Definition and exchange of crystallographic data
This edition includes a new edition of Volume F, making International Tables the most up-to-date, dynamic, and comprehensive reference work available to crystallographers, and to all those who use crystallography across a wide range of fields.