Kevin Kubota's Photoshop Lightroom 4 Notebook
This product is not currently available for purchase from this website.
For customer care, special sales, or to find your rep, please visit our Contact Us page.
Getting the most out of Photoshop Lightroom 4, start to finish
Kevin Kubota is one of the top wedding photographers in the world, and in his practical Notebook series, he cuts to the chase for serious photographers. Does the typical Photoshop Lightroom user need to know exactly what every little menu and button does? No. In this new book, the author instead shows readers which features matter most and how to integrate Photoshop Lightroom into a logical workflow system that makes sense from start to finish. Only then does the software become less intimidating and can photographers work more effectively.
Professional photographers and serious amateurs will appreciate this practical guide that is packed with good advice and beautiful images.
- Covers Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4, including new features and differences for those upgrading, but primarily focuses on sensible workflows applicable to all versions of Lightroom
- Includes the author's take on which Photoshop Lightroom features matter most and how to use Lightroom in a complete workflow system
- Features beautiful images that illustrate concepts, including how to create artistic imagery and solve lighting and exposure problems
- Helps readers convert RAW images, process images, and sort, catalogue, present, and print
- Author and photographer Kevin Kubota is a superstar in the photography community and has earned numerous accolades for his talent
Keep Kevin Kubota's Photoshop Lightroom 4 Notebook at your side and start using Lightroom more efficiently and effectively.