DVD Counseling and Psychotherapy Theories in Context and Practice: Skills, Strategies, and Techniques, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Covers all of the leading theoretical perspectives including several not featured in other texts (e.g., Jungian Theory, non-western theories) in a straightforward, organized, and engaging perspective
- Integrates important ethical and professional issues, as well as multicultural material, into every chapter
- Includes student development activities, "advice from experts," questions for reflection, and chapter reviews throughout the text, eliminating the need for a separate student workbook
- Teaches students how to move from theoretical principles to practical application in clinical settings
- Authored by the popular husband and wife team who wrote Clinical Interviewing (Wiley)