More Hesselbein on Leadership
"Frances Hesselbein inspires people from all walks of life, from
Fortune 500 CEOs to philanthropists, military general officers,
young leaders, and nonprofit executives in every social sector.
Leadership, she teaches, begins not with what you do, but with who
--Jim Collins, author of Good to Great and How the Mighty Fall
Get wisdom and advice on a range of timeless leadership topics and challenges from Frances Hesselbein, president and CEO of the acclaimed Frances Hesselbein Leadership Institute. This collection of compelling articles is a must-read for leaders who need to be prepared to guide their organizations into an uncertain future. With rare intelligence and keen insight, she:
- Offers an impassioned discussion about her zeal for diversity and inclusion
- Takes a hard look at today's pervasive atmosphere of cynicism and mistrust
- Reveals how leaders can change the lives of children, schools, and communitities
- Extols a new generation that relate to the maxim "Leadership is a matter of how to be, not how to do"
- Shows what it takes to be a true leader during a crisis
- And more.