Risk Assessment for Environmental Health
February 2007, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Written by experts in the field, this important book provides an introduction to current risk assessment practices and procedures and explores the intrinsic complexities, challenges, and controversies associated with analysis of environmental health risks.
Environmental Health Risk Assessment for Public Health offers 27 substantial chapters on risk-related topics that include:
- What Is Risk and Why Study Risk Assessment
- The Risk Assessment–Risk Management Paradigm
- Risk Assessment and Regulatory Decision-Making in Environmental Health
- Toxicological Basis of Risk Assessment
- The Application of PBPK Modeling to Risk Assessment
- Probabilistic Models to Characterize Aggregate and Cumulative Risk
- Molecular Basis of Risk Assessment
- Comparative Risk Assessment
- Occupational Risk
- Radiological Risk Assessment
- Microbial Risk Assessment
- Children’s Risk Assessment
- Life Cycle Risk
- Environmental Laws and Regulations
- Precautionary Principles
- Risk Communication