Performance-Based Management: What Every Manager Should Do to Get Results
November 2003, Pfeiffer
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Written by Judith Hale—author of the best-selling Performance Consultant's Fieldbook—Performance-Based Management comprehensively addresses the role of
- Performance and Management
- Information, Communication, and Performance Support Systems
- Measures and Feedback
- Rewards and Consequences
- Performance Support Tools and Resources
- Internal and External Consultants
- Power and Politics
- Message and Image Management