A User's Manual to the PMBOK Guide, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The must-have manual to understand and use the latest edition of the Fifth Edition
The professional standard in the field of project management, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® GuideFifth Edition) published by the Project Management Institute (PMI) serves as the ultimate resource for professionals and as a valuable studying and training device for students taking the PMP® Exam. A User's Manual to the PMBOK® Guide takes the next logical step to act as a true user's manual. With an accessible format and easy-to-understand language, it helps to not only distill essential information contained in the PMBOK® GuideFifth Edition, but also fills an educational gap by offering instruction on how to apply its various tools and techniques. This edition of the User's Manual:
- Defines each project management process in the PMBOK® GuideFifth Edition, describes the intent, and discusses the individual ITTOs (inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs)
- Features examples, handy tips, and sample forms to supplement learning
- Contains a data flow diagram of each process in the PMBOK® GuideFifth Edition to show how information is distributed
- Is updated to provide deeper coverage of stakeholder management and to include new processes for scope, schedule, cost, and stakeholder management
The User's Manual enables you to put the PMBOK GuideFifth Edition to work on your projects. It will help you implement the processes described in the PMBOK GuideFifth Edition and apply the tools and techniques to help make your projects successful. Thorough in coverage and rich in content, it is a worthy companion to augment the important strategies laid out in the PMBOK® GuideFifth Edition, and the one book that aspiring or professional project managers should never be without.
- Fully updated to align with A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)Fifth Edition
- Describes how to apply tools and techniques for projects and how to create process outputs
- Presents information by process group
- Expands upon the PMBOK® Guide with information on the sponsor's role and planning loops
- Integrates and describes interpersonal skills into the process where they are identified