CCENT Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician Virtual Lab (ICND1 Exam 640-822)
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Gain the hands-on experience you need without spending thousands on Cisco hardware
Candidates for the Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT) certification need actual hands-on practice with routers and switches. This special software package provides almost 100 labs to help you master Cisco networks, and is the perfect study partner to Sybex's CCENT: Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician Study Guide, 2nd Edition. Practice scenarios map directly to the ICND1 exam objectives. In addition you can create your own simulated network environment with as many routers and switches as you like.
- Valuable software uses the same technology as the popular CCNA Virtual Lab, which has sold nearly 30,000 copies
- Enables you to create a simulated network environment at a fraction of the cost of the real thing
- Can be customized with an unlimited number of switches and routers
- Includes almost 100 labs, including configuring router interfaces for the 2621 and 2811 routers and the 3560 switch, configuring the SDM for the 2811 router, configuring and verifying static routing, and verifying PPP encapsulation
CCENT Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician Virtual Lab is a cost-effective way to gain the hands-on practice you need to achieve your CCENT certification.
- Windows XP, 2000, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- CD-ROM Drive
- 2 MB Video Card
- 64 MB RAM
- 80 MB Free hard disk space
- 800x600 screen resolution
- Internet Connection for software activation