Pop-Up Business For Dummies
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Whether you’re just starting out and want to test the viability of your business, or you’re an established business looking to expand your reach, pop-ups offer an exciting and flexible opportunity. They’re a great way to try new business ideas, experiment with a new product, location or market, gain exposure, and learn about your customers - all with limited risk and financial outlay.
Inside Pop-Up Business For Dummies, you’ll find:
- Planning your pop-up venture - whether it’s a shop, studio, gallery, or community hub.
- Finding the right space for you.
- Negotiating with the landlord and sorting out the legalities.
- Fixing up and fitting out your space on a budget.
- Pulling in the punters - advertising and marketing your pop-up.
- Managing a successful pop-up business day-to-day.
- Closing up shop efficiently.
- Lots of case studies, checklists, tips and hints from experienced pop-up people!