Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 152, Liquid Polymorphism
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The Advances in Chemical Physics seriesthe cutting edge of research in chemical physics
The Advances in Chemical Physics series provides the chemical physics and physical chemistry fields with a forum for critical, authoritative evaluations of advances in every area of the discipline. Filled with cutting-edge research reported in a cohesive manner not found elsewhere in the literature, each volume of the Advances in Chemical Physics series presents contributions from internationally renowned chemists and serves as the perfect supplement to any advanced graduate class devoted to the study of chemical physics.
This volume explores:
- Electron Spin Resonance Studies of Supercooled Water
- Water-like Anomalies of Core-Softened Fluids: Dependence on the Trajectories in (P, ϱ, T) Space
- Water Proton Environment: A New Water Anomaly at Atomic Scale?
- Polymorphism and Anomalous Melting in Isotropic Fluids
- Computer Simulations of Liquid Silica: Water-Like Thermodynamic and Dynamic Anomalies, and the Evidence for Polyamorphism