Learning AutoCAD 2013: A Video Introduction
Master the core features of AutoCAD quickly with this Sybex training video software
AutoCAD, the number one architectural drawing software, is a visual program. This 8-hour video course is an economical, effective, and visual way to learn essential AutoCAD 2013 features and functions at your own pace. Using hands-on lessons with step-by-step instruction, the high-definition video in this training software covers the interface, basic drawing skills, editing, using splines and polylines, organizing objects, working with blocks, adding text, modeling in 3D, printing, and much more.
This DVD-ROM product features closed captioning, downloadable files, custom bookmarks, and other helpful features. And, as an added bonus you get access to a streaming version of the videos that you can view from any computer with Internet access.
- This interactive video course from Sybex provides 8 hours of step-by-step instruction on the basics of AutoCAD 2013
- Viewable on tablets and smartphones as well as computers, the high-def video has an optional full-screen mode, custom bookmarks, and a "watch and work" mode so you can practice with the downloadable files as you go
- Covers basic 2D drawing skills, working with splines and polylines, using layers and objects, organizing objects with groups and blocks, using hatch patterns and gradients, and working with blocks and cross-references
- Also covers creating and editing text, dimensioning, using constraints and layouts, printing, editing and importing data, modeling in 3D, and presenting the design
Learning AutoCAD 2013: A Video Introduction offers a visual, hands-on way to learn the critical features and functions of AutoCAD 2013.
- Display resolution of 1024x768 or higher
- Pentium 4, 2.6GHz or higher, or Apple Mac G5
- 512MB RAM
Chapter 1: User Interface
Chapter 2: Getting Started
Chapter 3: Creating Objects
Chapter 4: Learning to Draw Accurately
Chapter 5: Manipulating Objects
Chatper 6: Controlling Object Appearance with Layers and Properties
Chapter 7: Understanding Blocks
Chapter 8: Accessing and Managing Content
Chapter 9: Using Hatch Patterns and Gradients
Chapter 10: Writing and Editing Text
Chapter 11: Working with Data
Chapter 12: Dimensioning
Chapter 13: Using Constraints
Chapter 14: Working in 3D
Chapter 15: Creating Documentation
Scott Onstott has more than 12 years of experience teaching and writing about AutoCAD. He's a frequent contributor to such popular industry websites as AECBytes.com, and has authored several books and training videos. video2brain has been helping people upgrade their skills with world-class video training for over 10 years.