Learning Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013: A Video Introduction download
Digital Content (Online or Downloadable)
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Get a working knowledge of Revit Architecture from this competitively priced, professionally produced Video Course
Video training offers a convenient and economical option for visual programs such as Revit Architecture. From Sybex, an Autodesk Official Publisher, this interactive video covers the essential features and functions of Revit Architecture, the leading building information modeling software. Architects, drafters, and students will find step-by-step instructions and hands-on exercises that cover the Revit interface and how to create walls; design floors, roofs, and ceilings; add stairs and railings; include details and annotations; and much more.
- This interactive video course provides 8 hours of step-by-step instruction on the basics of Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013
- Covers the interface, creating walls and curtain walls, designing floors and ceilings, adding stairs, working with families or groups, and designing rooms and color fill patterns
- Also looks at details and annotation, how to create compelling drawing sets, how to present designs, and much more
- Viewable on tablets and smartphones as well as computers, the high-def video has an optional full-screen mode, custom bookmarks, and a "watch and work" mode so you can practice with the downloadable files as you learn
- Includes access to a streaming version of the videos that you can view from any computer with an internet connection
Learning Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013: A Video Introduction helps you master Revit Architecture basics at your own speed.