CFP Board Financial Planning Competency Handbook
Buy this book from:
Whether you’re studying to become a financial planner, preparing for the CFP exam, or a practitioner looking for a comprehensive reference to help serve your clients' needs, this is the ultimate guide. Developed by Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (CFP Board), the Financial Planning Competency Handbook gives you everything you need to meet the daily challenges of your current or future profession.
The book comes with access to nearly 400 practice questions online, as well as the option to upgrade to a 28-Credit Continuing Education test for CFP professionals based in the United States.
This all-inclusive handbook covers the entire list of nearly 90 vital topics on integrated financial planning, including such major components as:
- General Principles of Finance and Financial Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Employee Benefits Planning
- Investment and Securities Planning
- State and Federal Income Tax Planning
- Estate Tax, Gift Tax, and Transfer Tax Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Principles of Communication and Counseling
- And more